Affordable online mental health community-building solutions for schools.
Support and prepare staff to manage mental health and wellness. Improving mental health leads to stronger schools, greater educational outcomes, increased staff fulfillment, and lower costs for schools.
Thrive Alliance Group has developed a unique and affordable solution to help do all of the above and more. The program helps your school to build a culture that accepts and prioritizes mental wellness by leveraging the resources you already have: your talented school staff.
“Every training we did I could relate something we covered to a particular student or even a former student. When I think back now, I think maybe I would have handled some situations differently had I done this program back then.” – Catherine Forte, 5th Grade Teacher
Our Thrive mental health training, coaching, and certification program provides a blended learning model with the following components:
- Asynchronous online mental health presentations covering topics like suicide risk assessment, trauma informed care, anxiety, depression, and school refusal.
- Monthly coaching sessions in real time, facilitated by experienced professionals for ongoing dialogue, guidance, and advice.
- Upon completion of the program, your staff members become Certified School Mental Wellness SpecialistsTM.
Why It Works
Maximizing student mental health requires that your team has the support, skills, and confidence to feel empowered to work with the issues at hand.
Results-Driven: Schools and districts that partner with us experience increased student retention, attendance, performance, along with increased staff morale, and parent involvement.
Strengthens and Balances Your Climate and Culture: The collaborative process and focus on mental health gets everyone on the same page and creates a balance between academic achievement and mental wellness that enhances both.
The training consists of a series of online presentations developed by clinical and educational experts, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Mental Health Integration in the School Setting
- Risk Assessment & Suicide Screening
- Intervention for School Refusal
- Understanding Trauma-Informed Care
- Intervention for Self-Harm & Self-Injury (NSSI)
- Crisis Intervention
- Understanding and Responding to Behavioral Issues
- Working Through Teacher Student Conflict
- Record Keeping, Recording, & Data Collection
- Integration of Mental Health Goals into the IEP
Training program, which will consist of 8 topics, will be determined upon completion of a needs assessment by staff to determine relevant content areas.