Affordable online mental health community-building solutions for schools.
Support and prepare staff to manage mental health and wellness. Improving mental health leads to stronger schools, greater educational outcomes, increased staff fulfillment, and lower costs for schools.
Thrive Alliance Group has developed a unique and affordable solution to help do all of the above and more. The program helps your school to build a culture that accepts and prioritizes mental wellness by leveraging the resources you already have: your talented school staff.
“Every training module we did I could relate something we covered to a particular student or even a former student. When I think back now, I think maybe I would have handled some situations differently had I done this program back then.” – Catherine Forte, 5th Grade Teacher
Our Thrive mental health training, coaching, and certification program provides a blended learning model with the following components:
- Asynchronous online mental health training modules covering topics like suicide risk assessment, trauma informed care, anxiety, depression, and school refusal.
- Bi-monthly online consultations in real time with a cohort of peers, facilitated by a clinical expert for ongoing dialogue, guidance, and advice.
- Upon completion of the program, your staff members become Certified School Mental Wellness SpecialistsTM.
- Sets the stage for TAG Mental Wellness AccreditationTM, a national endorsement that demonstrates your commitment to mental wellness for school leaders and the school community.
Why It Works
Maximizing student mental health requires that your team has the support, skills, and confidence to feel empowered to work with the issues at hand.
Results-Driven: Schools and districts that partner with us experience increased student retention, attendance, performance, along with increased staff morale, and parent involvement.
Strengthens and Balances Your Climate and Culture: The collaborative process and focus on mental health gets everyone on the same page and creates a balance between academic achievement and mental wellness that enhances both.
The training consists of a series of online modules and assessments developed by clinical and educational experts, including:
- Mental Health Integration in the School Setting
- Risk Assessment & Suicide Screening
- Intervention for School Refusal
- Introduction to Transference-Focused Psychotherapy
- Understanding Trauma-Informed Care
- Intervention for Self-Harm & Self-Injury (NSSI)
- Crisis Intervention
- Understanding and Responding to Behavioral Issues
- Working Through Teacher Student Conflict
- Group and Family Techniques
- Record Keeping, Recording, & Data Collection
- Integration of Mental Health Goals into the IEP