School Mental Health Programs
That Strengthen Schools and Transform Lives
Thrive School Mental Health Programs Deliver Lasting Results
Mental Wellness Support for Students and School Staff
Schools lack the resources and expertise to provide mental health support to the growing number of students who need help. Without that help, students are failing, teachers are overburdened, and districts face staggering out-of-district placement expenses.
Thrive’s school mental health programs fill the gap and save districts money. We provide custom school-based mental health services that address the particular needs of each district and its students. Every school we serve benefits from our comprehensive services, which include on-site clinical counselors, staff training, certification and coaching, expert supervision, collaborative case reviews, SEL programs, and professional development for school communities.
For students with emotional and psychological issues, school can be stressful. Through Thrive mental health programs, school districts can help students overcome their barriers to learning and reach their academic potential. Students learn to cope with depression, anxiety, school phobia, and suicidal thoughts. And, they can stay where they belong, in their own school district.
Learn more about our mental health programs for schools.
About Thrive’s Mental Health Programs
- Thrive’s school-based counseling services are designed to help students with a variety of mental health concerns.
- In particular, we specialize in treating depression, anxiety disorders, school phobia and avoidance, suicide risks, and behavioral problems.
- Our mental health counseling services include helping to manage family interventions and facilitate the home/school connection — critical components that overburdened school districts lack the resources and experience to handle on their own.
- Our training, coaching, and professional development services enable teachers and child study team members to learn how to address the SEL and mental health needs of their students and staff.
- At Thrive, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all student mental health support.
- We customize our school mental health programs to best meet the requirements of each school or district.
- District leaders can choose the types of mental wellness services and professional development opportunities that work with your needs, budget, and school configuration.
- Students with emotional and behavioral problems need individualized attention and a variety of treatment plans.
- Support services can include staff training and coaching, individual counseling, small group counseling, family counseling, suicide risk assessment, crisis counseling, home visits, and classroom observation.
- Our school-based counseling services include individual treatment plans focused on what your students, and their families, need most. And we regularly report on the progress each student makes.
- At Thrive, we hold our clinicians and coaches to the highest clinical, educational, and ethical standards.
- Our Thrive Certified Clinicians™ have completed an intensive certification process and hold the highest level of licensure commensurate with their graduate degree.
- Our Clinical Director oversees the work of our clinical counselors every week and provides ongoing support and guidance.
- With our staff training & coaching program, your team gets regular meetings with an experienced clinical counselor.