Thrive Alliance Group was formed to make mental wellness a part of the climate and culture in school districts across the country. Our programs make schools stronger and transform the lives of students.
Our leadership team brings together many years of experience in special services as administrators, licensed social workers, clinical supervisors and educators.
We understand the challenges you face in school settings and help you navigate the complex need to improve educational outcomes by addressing mental health support.
Thrive Alliance Group was purchased by New Story, a company that owns schools and clinical sites across seven states serving children and young adults with autism, emotional and behavioral diagnoses, and mental illness. Thrive joins a growing network of schools, clinics, and programs including Sage Alliance in New Jersey, Rebecca and Aaron Schools in New York, New England Academy in Massachusetts, Rivermont Schools in Virginia and North Carolina, Your Life ABA in Virginia, Applied Behavior Services and New Story Schools in Ohio, and New Story Schools, Green Tree Schools and Services, and River Rock Academy in Pennsylvania.
Our Thrive Certified Clinicians
Our Thrive Certified Clinicians have specialized, school-based clinical experience in providing individual, group, and family counseling, as well as crisis intervention services. Additionally they all:
- Are licensed social workers and counselors
- Possess a school social worker or school counselor certification
- Have significant experience working in a therapeutic school and or mental health environment
- Participate in continuous individual and peer supervision as well as required case discussions
- Receive additional yearly training /continuing education to obtain and maintain certification