Thrive Alliance Group was formed to make mental wellness a part of the climate and culture in school districts across the country. Our programs make schools stronger and transform the lives of students.
Our leadership team brings together many years of experience in special services as administrators, licensed social workers, clinical supervisors and educators.
We understand the challenges you face in school settings and help you navigate the complex need to improve educational outcomes by addressing mental health support.
Our Thrive Certified Clinicians
Our Thrive Certified Clinicians have specialized, school-based clinical experience in providing individual, group, and family counseling, as well as crisis intervention services. Additionally they all:
- Are licensed social workers and counselors
- Possess a school social worker or school counselor certification
- Have significant experience working in a therapeutic school and or mental health environment
- Participate in continuous individual and peer supervision as well as required case discussions
- Receive additional yearly training /continuing education to obtain and maintain certification